Aadhar Card Loan
Aadhar Card Loan is essentially a Personal Loan in its essence. Personal Loan is a tool that many people use today to meet their financial needs. Our personal loans are accessible through a simple online application which takes no more than 5 minutes to complete. No matter your financial need, we work with a range of lender partners to help you access personal loans. By partnering with many lenders, we hope to serve borrowers who might not potentially be able to access loans from traditional banks.
Personal Loan without Aadhaar Card – New SC Regulation
The Supreme Court in its latest ruling in October 2018 directed that private entities and companies can NO longer use Aadhaar Card for KYC. Many new age lenders and financial service providers have used Aadhaar e-KYC as the bedrock of their lending operations. With this SC ruling, all these lenders are barred from using Aadhaar. Many lenders are now building alternative KYC methods including using identity documents such as PAN Card and Drivers License.
Aadhar Loan @ LoanSumo
LoanSumo is an Instant Loans platform that helps borrowers apply for online loans with multiple lenders at one go. LoanSumo works with a range of lenders to offer both Instant Loan and Personal Loans including Banks, NBFC’s, Digital Lenders, P2P Lenders, and Private Finance Companies. Through its lender partners, LoanSumo provides paperless online application, same-day processing, quick loan approval in as little as 1 Hour, and fast disbursals.
Some of the features of personal loans at LoanSumo include:
- Responsible Lending (Fair & Transparent Terms)
- Easy Application Process
- Minimal Paper Documentation (Paperless Online Application)
- Low CIBIL Scores are also considered
- Unsecured Loans – No security/collateral/guarantor required
- Large Lender Network (Banks, NBFC’s, Private Finance Lenders, Direct Lenders, Peer to Peer Lending Companies)
Aadhar Card Bank Loan – Apply Online
Below are the steps to get a loan:
- Apply Online: You can apply online for Aadhar Card Loan within 5 minutes
- Get matched with a Lender based on borrower requirements and profile
- Approval from Lender within 24 hours.
- Disbursal of Loan amount into your bank account
Aadhar Card Loan – Cities we Operate in
We operate in all the major metros in India. Some of the cities we operate in include:
- Delhi & NCR Area
Aadhar Loan – Documents Required for Online Application
Complete the easy online application process that takes no more than 5 minutes. Please note that Aadhar Card is not required to apply for an Aadhar Card Loan as per the recent Supreme Court ruling. Some of the documents required for Adhar Loan are:
- PAN Card
- IT Return Documents
- Proof of Employment (Offer Letter)
- Proof of Residence (Electricity/Telecom/Gas Bill)
- Proof of Income for last three months prior to application
- Form 16
- Bank Statement Copy for last six months to one year
Frequently Asked Questions: Aadhar Card Loan
1. Do I need an Aadhaar Card to apply for an Aadhar Card Loan?
NO. Aadhar Card Loan is a popular term used by many to search for a personal loan. However, many are not aware that applying for a Personal Loan does not need them to divulge their Aadhar Card information. The Supreme Court ruled in September 2018 that no private company or entity can ask anyone for their Aadhar information for KYC.
2. What documents do I need to apply for a Personal Loan without Aadhar Card?
Some of the documents that you may need include your PAN Card, IT Return Documents, Proof of Employment, Drivers License, etc..